BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 30, 2008

Thanks Trish!!!!!

My wonderful sister Tricia is starting a photography business and has been taking pictures of Bella and Bodie. She does an amazing job capturing the moment. Here are a few pics....



Bet you didn't know Bodie read already... well he sure does

Future concert pianist

I think she's a natural mommy. She sure loves her babies

The picture says it all...


Bella loving Clyde the turtle (Uncle Cliff's turtle)

Bella has been so blessed to live right by her Aunt Lisa and Uncle Cliff. She loves them ALOT!

Bella painted a cup and a plate for grandma and grandpa at color me mine. It turned out adorable. She had a lot of fun going to town on the paints... scary... messy

Just takin' care of business :)

The most adorable little feet you've ever seen

11 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

My fave is taking care of business, that's too funny.

Shanae said...

What adorable pictures, your sis did an awesome job! Good job on playing catch up, I loved all of the post, Glen Beck, I am jealous, Aaron and I listen to him all the time:)

Nicolle said...

Ok seriously we need to get together! We seem to be at all the same events! We were at the Jordin Sparks concert, and at Byu to see Glenn Beck! By the way I love him too!

Krista Cook said...

Hey Kara,
Love all the pictures. So glad to see you are back in blogging business. Love you. I want your comments about children and happiness. Check my blog.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I totally want to be friends again too, can you please move up here? We are buying a house so we are here for a while! So you need to come up please!

Shannon said...

Way to catch us all up! I love her in her Minnie Mouse costume. so cute!
Great Pictures! Trish did an awesome job, i didn't even know she was into Photography!

Erin said...

oh my gosh! bodie is sooo adorable now. he always was, but he is especially cute!!! james and I miss bella a lot! she is getting so big and adorable! I'm glad you guys finally put pictures up! It's been forever! miss ya guys!

Heather said...

Yay for updates! Your family is so dang beautiful! I'm very impressed that you joined a women's soccer team. Have you played before? We haven't seen you guys in forever. We all need to get together.

BriAnne said...

Oh my gosh those really are the most adorable little feet I have ever seen! I especially love that piano picture. You really have beautiful children, Kara!

lindsey said...

Oh! I love the pic of Bella and her baby doll, so sweet! We miss you guys:)

OurHappyFamily said...

Beautiful kiddos! And where did Bodie's "red" hair go?? I told you not to worry... hehe!!