BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here's a quick update:

We have been crazy busy around here. I swear with 3 kids life never slows down. We've recently moved into my mother-in-laws house temporarily to save money. We are going to start building our house in about two to three weeks. I can't wait to finally have a place that will be my HOME! Hallelujah! Lance's business is doing great and growing. Bella turned 3 last week and we celebrated in California at Disney Land. The best Disney Land trip I have ever been on. It makes it a different experience when you have kids that literally say in their prayers "please bless Disney Land and that I can go there every day" My sweet Bella. We were also able to spend some time with our Cook family and went to Sea world and the Zoo.

Little Bodie Kai is as wild as ever and is the definition of BOY. Busy, crazy, wild, and a little tease. We sure love his spunk though! Can't live without our Bodie boy.

Graham has gone from this little peanut to this HUGE chubby, rolly, thunder thighed boy. He is laughing all the time and is seriously the BEST baby. I thought Bella was a good baby and then I had Bodie and now Graham... They just get better and better each time. Watch out I might be having 10 more kids :) I think I am addicted to having babies. Oh dear! No I am not pregnant but give me a few months and I might be...

Enjoy the pictures!!!

DEMOLITION DERBY





CALIFORNIA TRIP/BELLA'S BIRTHDAY
















4 comments:

Jenn Granum said...

I wanna go! You know what a Disneyland fanatic I am! Looks like you spent a lot of time with princesses. Those lines can take forever! You are lucky Bode and Graham can't complain - YET!

Erin said...

what a fun trip! i wish i had known and then we could have come down too to play! happy birthday bella!

Shannon said...

so so cute! I love that you guys did Disneyland for her 3rd birthday!

Seriously that Bode is so GORGEOUS! i love those big blue eyes...
(still laughing at the picture of him and Lance on the bugs life ride. hahaha)

you are so cute that you say your addicted to babies... you probably could have 10 more.
and Graham, oh boy, 20lbs, that is sweet! haha

RuSty and LaLa said...

Bella is huge! I can't believe its been 3 years. However old she is, thats how long we have known you. Kinda crazy. WE really miss you guys. We are coming to Utah in January. You better be there, and you better come see us. I really miss you, I know I said that. Tennis?