BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

What a beautiful day!

I was able to attend my cousin and her family's sealing. It was the first time I was able to be a part of a sealing like that, including children. What a beautiful experience. I feel so blessed to have been able to witness it. The spirit was so strong and their family was beaming. A testimony builder for me, that what happens in the temple is amazing and such a miracle. Lance was so kind to wait outside with the kids so I could be there. Thanks love!!!!




3 comments:

Lisa said...

SO CUTE!! what a great photographer!!( ha ha) You guys look so great! Still so sad I wasn't there!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

You're really pretty and skinny. Lucky.

Krista Cook said...

Love the pictures, and stories. Love your family. Any advice on three kids? PS which cousin? I Couldn't recognize the picture.