BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Never knew a statue of Chirst could be so funny....

So I was putting Graham down for a nap in my parents closet and on their shelf is a statue of Christ, I decided to show it to Graham and for some reason he thought it was the funniest thing. I have NEVER heard him belly laugh so hard in my entire life, it was hilarious! PS, this video is the third time around after I left the closet, went to go find Lance with the camera, and then having Lance record it once for it not to work and then finally the third time he got this video so this isn't even nearly what his laugh was the first time, but it's still pretty cute and funny.

3 comments:

Renee said...

That is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen! What a cute kid!

leslie said...

that is so cute. he must have had good times up in heaven.

please tell me you're going to be around on may 15th. allie is having her birthday party and all she talks about is bellabodie (they are one person as far as she's concerned:) give me your address so i can send you an invite.

J & J said...

what is it about babies laughs anyway? this is so hilarious. maybe he and jesus used to have some good laughs up in heaven. it's totally possible. thanks for your nice comments on my blog-- you're so sweet. hope things are working out with the haiti business!