BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 23, 2010

OUR HOUSE!!! FINALLY!

So a little preface, we've been here for 3 weeks now so things are obviously a work in progress, but it is the most glorious thing to be in our house finally!!!! YAY! I don't have pictures of the kids rooms, give me a week or two and I'll get those taken care of. Enjoy the overload of pictures :)










Mudroom- PS, notice my fun magnet board in between the lockers. Love it!








Fun pantry door


Master bedroom




Laundry room



Powder bathroom


Garden to be :)


Future theater



Kids bathroom



Guest bathroom



My beloved splash pad. Best thing I did in this whole process! The kids live out there.


View from our deck.... AMAZING

10 comments:

Kat Clark said...

Kara! Your house is beautiful!!! I love it. Where is it? Somewhere in Utah obviously but that is a beautiful view. I am so happy for you! I know it was a headache to get it done. Thanks for sharing your blog link on FB. I may just end up stocking you now. ;)

leslie said...

we'll trade you straight up!:)

i love those family pictures!! the last one is so cute! freezer meals the end of sept. you in??

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Super Gorgeous! I espesh love the powder bathroom rug and paint color, my fave! So nice to be in your own place finally. Congrats!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

GORGEOUS!! You're making me very jealous...but such a fun time for you! In love with that rug in your powder bath and I'll take 2 of your zebra chair in the living room! Great style :)

The Perkinsons said...

WOW!! absolutely beautiful! I love all your fun cupboards! what part of utah? your view and green neighborhood are amazing! i am so happy for you

The Heriford's said...

looks awesome!!!! Can't wait to see it in real life!

Erin said...

looove it! love the simplicity of it all, all the anthro decor and I wish the splash pad was in when we were there!!! ;) thanks for letting us come visit your gorgeous house!

RuSty and LaLa said...

I can't wait to be a guest in your house. Tell lance to leave already so we can have ladies night, and play settlers till we die!

OurHappyFamily said...

LOVE, LOVE!!! So happy for you Kara! Now get down to AZ already... will ya?

Jenn Granum said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE your house! You guys did some great unique touches to your house. Its seriously awesome! I love the splash pad. Perfect idea for maintenance and for not drowning!