BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A little bit of everything...

It's official that I have become the worst blogger known to man... I have no more excuses. I just thought since I finally loaded these pictures from my computer I would post them...

A little background on Bella's 4th birthday. I thought it would be fun to have all of her cousins and grandma's and grandpa at the house waiting to surprise her when she got home from school and have a little party... BAD idea. Note to self, Bella does not like attention on her, Bella does not like surprise parties. The girl had a nervous breakdown. She was crying hysterically for at least 15 minutes after everyone yelled "surprise!" She had her head buried in my chest for the next 30 minutes and would not look at anyone, wouldn't look at her cake, balloons, presents, nothing... It was quite the experience to say the least. But she is 4. And we won't forget this birthday for sure...





Next... Halloween. Pretty much this is the only picture I took. Kind of sad I didn't get any with Graham. Yep, worst mother award goes to, me! He was so cute, We were the Toy Story family this year (except Lance) Jesse, Buzz, T-Rex (graham) and I was alien head. Sorry no pictures of that either. We went to a few parties, trunk or treat and trick-or-treated at one house, Grandma Dona's. Highly eventful night...


This year we decided, actually Lance decided to take on Thanksgiving at our house... It turned out alright. Too much for me to do, I'd rather go and have someone else worry about the turkey and the big stuff, but Lance wanted to take it on. He did the turkey and it turned out really good. Me and Grandma Dona did the rest... Glad it's over. Feel 20 pounds heavier... ready for a diet.




We met up with some friends from Hawaii at Cafe Rio and all wished we were back in Hawaii in our little TVA compound... Really though, I so wish we could back to those days, they were some of the best times. We had such good close friends and I miss it so much. Not to mention can't beat living in Hawaii. good times.

2 comments:

Erin said...

poor bella!!! you better update after disneyland!! it was so fun seeing you guys, seriously james and I were talking about how much we missed you guys and wished we lived closer :(

dallas said...

hey i guess i didnt take a good enough picture to be in the family thanksgiving pic, guess i better go to the gym!