BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 14, 2007

BYU HAWAII ATHLETICS BANQUET


Lance had his soccer banquet tonight. It was a lot of fun to go to. We got a babysitter for the first time. I lasted about an hour without Bella and then called the babysitter and had her bring her over. I know, I'm pathetic! Oh well we still had a good time and she was a good girl. Lance was awarded 2nd team all conference. I'm not quite sure what that means, but he's good at soccer I do know that :) He has really enjoyed the soccer team here at BYUH. It was the first season that they had a soccer team since 1999 so it's pretty cool. We are looking forward to next season which will be his last. I love watching him play, and now that Bella is bigger it will be even more fun! They have their first game August 15th.

7 comments:

Landvatter Family said...

Kara you look so gorgeous in your pictures! That is so cool that your husband plays soccer. I love reading your blog. I don't know if you even remember me! Bella is such a cute girl! Being a mom is the best.

Shannon said...

You are soo funny! I can't believe you couldn't even last 1 hour!
I think that only happens on your First Baby! jk
I love how much you are enjoying being a mother....Theres nothing better!!!!

Jenn Granum said...

You guys look so cute! I understand you not being able to leave Bella. I am the same way. That's why you are like the only person I trusted to babysit my boys! See you soon.

OurHappyFamily said...

Ok. . . way cute couple :)!! Love ya

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Kara- oh my gosh. IT'S BEEN FOOOOREVER. I thought you died and fell off this earth. not really but HOW FUN TO SEE YOUR CUTE BLOG and see your new life. What a fun experience you guys are having being overseas! I actually went to BYU-H for a semester. Seeing your pics bring back AWESOME memories. Love that place-it's like paradise.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke and Brett Martin said...

you are killing me. LOL!
i deleted all your messages so you can rest assure. GO BACK TO SLEEP AND GET SOME REST! you're halarious. i didn't even think ANYTHING of the word!