BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday dinner at Coach Rama's




Sister Rama and Assistant Coach Rama invited the whole soccer team to come to their house and have a big feast tonight. There was so much food. I couldn't believe how much food Sister Rama made. Her and her husband are from Figi and are the nicest people ever! Sister Rama is actually Lance's Book or Mormon teacher here too. She loves him. Isabella and I go to the Book of Mormon class with him sometimes, you know to get some spiritual upliftment during the week and because Sister Rama loves Bella.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun! I would love to sit in on the Book of mormon class too!
That is so cool that she will let you take Bella to her class! I will tell you again....YOUR SPOILED! :)

Jamielynn said...

What a fun sunday!!! I bet the food was yummy. Bella looks so cute in that first picture. I just love her!!!

Jenn Granum said...

So much fun. What a great experience for you guys. Who knew college could be so much fun. And good job with you blog design - it's cute!

Shannon said...

Isn't that dinner called Linger Longer? (wink wink)