BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Swimming Pool at the Park Royal


Little Bella loves nothing more than playing in the water. Ocean, swimming pool, bathtub, doesn't matter as long as it's water.

3 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Bella is one lucky girl! Cute pics. . . you look great and so happy! Kara I'm so happy for you!

Hillaryous said...

CHANELs baby! YAY

I MISS YOU come home to HAWAI'I!!!

Actually, scoot over we're comin out there! You look like you're havin a blast! I just love it! I'm surprised to get a commentO from you... such a SWEET TREAT! xoxox

well, call me sometime... someday... somehow!

HI LANCE AND PRETTY BELLA.... maybe i should add a complimentary adjetive to Lance... he LUCIOUS LANCE... hahaha mayne not... ok.

its late its been a long day, sorry im off my r0cker! but HEY, we have a rocking chair/recliner! $15 thank you very much! and a BLACK microwave... for $10! its the simple things that make me happy!

*** worlds longest blog***

i win

HiLL

Jenn Granum said...

I love water babies - she is so cute!