BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cancun Trip




Well to make a long story short for those of you who heard about this vacation. The sailor that was sailing my dad's boat from Galveston to Cancun didn't quite sail fast enough. There were some problems and our trip that was suposed to be a sailing trip from Cancun to Belize didn't happen. We ended up staying in a all inclusive resort there in Cancun for the week and a half we were there. It was still lots of fun but kind of dissapointing we didn't get to set sail. Those are some pictures of my dad's boat "The Eclipse". We were all able to see it the day before we came back home. It was really nice. Maybe a sailing trip will happen in the future. Who knows... Thanks dad for everything!!!!

5 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Talk about a FABULOUS vacation! Your dad has always been up for a party. You guys look like you had a great time. Tell your fam hello for me.

Landvatter Family said...

I love all the pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast! I am jeleous. How fun!

Shannon said...

It still sounds like an amazing trip! I can't believe you thought it was so HOT especially living in Hawaii! I guess it is more Humid in Oahu!
Great Pictures!

Jenn Granum said...

Too bad you didn't get to sail. Maybe a blessing in disguise?! Who knows.

BriAnne said...

I can't believe you are living in Hawaii!! And I'm so glad that you found my blog! I'm totally going to list your link on mine! Life for us is great! We're still here in Utah, are you planning on ever coming back? Where is your husband from? You look so fantastic in your little swimsuits!! I'm jealous! Love ya, girl!