BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 20, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lance and I went to to the doctor on Tuesday and found out our next little bundle is a boy! I knew it the whole time. This pregnancy has been so completely different from Bella that there was no way it was another girl. I mean I guess it could have been a girl but I would have been shocked. So a boy it is! I have mixed feelings I wanted another girl just because Bella and this new baby will be so close in age and also I don't know what the heck to do with a boy.... Oh well I guess I'll have to learn :) I am getting more excited the more I think about it. A boy will be fun. Lance is super excited of course.

9 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sure he will be one handsome little thing. . . look at Bella, can we say absolutely gorgeous! Oh I just wish you were here and I would take you out to celebrate!!! You are so dang cute and fyi, I'm not sure what I would do with a boy either :)!!! Lots of love from AZ!

Erin said...

Lance
some how i ran into your blog. im not even sure how i did. I thought i would just say hi. your daughter is beautiful. You will be a great dad. its so crazy that everyone has kids oh well i guess thats what we are suppose to do. well i hope all is well. It looks like everything is. take care and keep in touch.
Erin Jackson (schaerrer)
P.S. Congrats on the news

xx said...

Congrats to you. You will absolutly love a little man. He will love his mom. I wish I was in Hawaii. Hope things are well.

McGiven Family.... said...

Yeah, you were so right! I am so excited for you! Boys are great, I have 2 if you ever need advice!

Shannon said...

YAHOOOOOO! Let me just say BOYS ROCK!!! They are so much fun and Yes they love there mommas!
Girls are so Sweet and Loving, it will be nice to have a Crazy little man running around the House! Congrats, i am so excited for you guys!

Granum Family said...

Sooo exciting! Congrats! Now at least you'll know you will have one of each. So fun!

Kierstin said...

Congratulations Kara and Lance! (This is Kierstin...Geoff's sister). I was just thinking "Kara should know by now if she is having a boy or a girl, I'm going to check her blog :-)" And there was the news! Congratulations on your baby boy!!

Jenn Granum said...

I just got home from Vegas and checked your blog! Congrats! Boys are awesome! It's probably good it's a boy cause if it were a girl Bella and her would be totally competitive with each other.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.