BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

We're back!





It's been a while since I've posted pictures. Not because I've been lazy, but because as you already know when we were in Maui our camera broke. It took us this long to get another one. We decided to get a video camera that takes still pictures too so it's really nice. I love it. Anyways... Bella is getting bigger everyday. She is doing so much sign language and is actually starting to talk. She of course says mom and dad and her newest words are grandma and grandpa (she loves saying grandpa, she LOVES her grandpa) dog, cat, fish, and tickle tickle which is my favorite. She is becoming more and more stubborn and knows when she is doing something wrong, but still does it anyway... It's hard for me not to laugh at her. She'll tell herself AH-AH when she knows what she is doing is wrong like what Lance and I do to her, but she will still go ahead and play in the drawers, mess with the xbox, knock over our fans, and the thing I hate the most, pull her bows off her head. Stinker butt! I love her more than anything though. She's still my little angel

7 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Look at that blonde hair, it is getting so light! She is such a beautiful baby. I can't wait to see what your little boy looks like. You need to post a picture of that pregnant belly! I hope you guys are doing good! By the way, do you have any boy names? We had plenty of girl names and of course we got 2 boys, go figure...it was not easy naming them so good luck!

Erin said...

i can't believe i found you on here! i love it! now we get to be blogger friends too! i love bella in a bikini with the belly!

Shannon said...

Girls are Stinkers with those Bows in their hair!!
She is soooo Cute in her little Bikini!
Lets see some pictures of you and your Belly, are you even Showing yet?

Kensie said...

I cant believe how big Bella is getting, oh my gosh I miss her so much she so cute. Her hair is getting so long and totally blond. Guess what I was at this Math Development Day for teaching and I ran into your mother in law. I just love her, she is so cute. She reminded me about California and Lance's soccer tourny I don't know but we might have to see you there. And we ran into your parents at Macaroni Grill, they are so nice. PS congrats with the baby boy I am not sure if I told you that but I am so excited for you guys. K well love you

Kensie said...

Kensie just left a comment but i want to too (this is Aaron) Bella is getting so B I G!! I can't believe it. It was so fun to go to the beach with that little gal. she's the cuttest!! Lance ya dun good son. Kensie saw yo mama at this teacher thing today, she the greatest, (your mom). anyway love you guys Aaron

Jessica Brown said...

Kara she is so cute!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. I look forward to viewing it often!

Jenn Granum said...

I love the pic of her in the glasses. So cute. Little stinker girl. It is impossible to get mad at them when they are that little and precious!