BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Saturday afternoon at the beach

We spent our Saturday afternoon at the beach... Let me just say, life is so much more complicated with two children. I managed to somewhat enjoy it. Right now Ricks is still in his newborn stage where he's practically attached to me if you know what I mean. I feel like I have no freedom. Bella and daddy had a great time though. Our friends Lala and Rusty came with us and Lala found a starfish while she was skimboarding. It was sweet! Lance buried Isabella and she all the sudden became The Little Mermaid. She loved it. Overall it was a fun afternoon. I guess I should be greatful it's nice and warm here and we can go to the beach any day of the week. Only four more months of paradise then we leave this place...



3 comments:

Shannon said...

Honey....i want to be at the beach so bad! Looks so amazing, especially since we have SO much snow here!
Enjoy it all baby!

{jane} said...

You look so beautiful, I love your dress!

I know it is crazy with 2 little ones, my girls were 22 months apart and I literally do not remember about 18 months from that time of my life - I was always SO busy and SO tired and Dusty travelled ALOT back then. But, before you know it they'll be little buddies playing together and life will feel more under control. Try to enjoy it!

Where will you be going in 4 months? Back here?!?

Jenn Granum said...

Love the beach! Is your friend good on the skimboard? Can you do the skimboard? I think they're really hard!