BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ford Family Update

Bella has been Daddy's girl since the baby was born. I have been very impressed with her interaction with Ricks though. She isn't too interested in him actually. Occasionally she'll notice him in my arms or in his swing and get all excited and say "BABY!" and then she's back to doing her thing, playing with her toys or whatever. She is such a sweetie! I can't believe how much I can love her and Ricks both. I thought it was going to be impossible to share my love, but I love them both so much. Lance has been so helpful with both of them and I am so lucky to have him around so much. I think it's made the adjustment for all of us so much easier. It will be really hard when he starts back up with school but at least we've had this time together.



13 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

Hi Fords! This may be random but i just wanted to say your blog is one i visit on occasion and your family is pretty much the cutest thing i have ever seen! Congrats on the new little one and send some Hawaii sunshine my way...its way too cold in Utah!
Lindsey (Henson) Mackay

Our EyreLife said...

When I was at BYU Hawaii (2001)I spent SO MUCH TIME on Temple Beach! Its fun to see all of your pictures and remember the old days!Your new son is just gorgeous! Congratulations!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

WOW!!!! Cutest family ever. Seriously...you have the cutest kids!!!

{jane} said...

Ricks is already getting so much bigger, Bella looks adorable in her Beanie, & the temple in the background looks beautiful. When we were their last, the temple was under construction so the landscaping/etc. didn't look so great...

McGiven Family.... said...

You are such a cute family! I love all the pictures. It looks like you are having so much fun with Ricks. He is adorable and so is Bella as always!

Jessica Brown said...

I love your pictures Kara! Congrats on the baby!

BriAnne said...

Beautiful pictures! You guys could all be in a magazine...!!!

tiffany knox said...

hi kara!
cute kids! you're the cutest pregnant person Ive ever seen.
How is hawaii?
are you moving back after graduation in april? eric moved into my ward and then out of my ward faster than anyone Ive ever seen!
he is so cool. I always liked him- you have an awesome family. hope all is well - I love that your hubby plays the best sport in the world. I still play too have him move to utah and you guys can join our coed team! talk to you soon
Tiffany

Jenn Granum said...

What a darling family - I swear Ricks looks just like your dad!

Shannon said...

Such Darling Pictures! Isn't it just amazing having a little Family! I love the Outfits!
You are ONE HOt Mama!

Erin said...

k just got back home. i want to come see the baby and you! you are such a cute family!

Kensie said...

your baby is so cute you guys!! I just love him and Bella well I just cant say enough about her, she is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. She is gorgeous. Are you guys ever going to come home? We miss you

Hillaryous said...

LOVE the pictures! fun family!!!!