BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 14, 2008

BOYS WILL BE BOYS

Lance and I had decided it was time to shave Bodie's head. His hair was falling out and getting a little patchy so we decided it was time to say goodbye to his baby red hair. So we went in the bathtub and Lance started shaving away... as he was shaving he said, "Hey Kara, I'm going to leave the top hair there and just shave the back and the sides. It will look so sweet!" Lance was determined that his 4 month old son was going to have a mowhawk. He said he only wanted to keep it for a few days so I allowed my crazy husband to leave the hair on top there and yes, now my sweet little Bodie looks like a hoodlum!!! But of course Lance loves it and thinks Bodie looks so tough! I guess boys will be boys...

4 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

Bodie is such a stud...and don't worry, my husband did the same thing to my first little guy..we had some cute photos taken of him and then couldnt stand it anymore and shaved the rest. Soak up all the sun you can before coming back to utah!!

McGiven Family.... said...

What a cute kid! I love the haircut. I actually think he can pull it off. My kids would look so funny like that but he looks pretty cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn Granum said...

I actually love the mowhawk, but it would only look good when it was gelled. Good call in shaving it off.