BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello... anybody here???

Yes, if you all were wondering, we are still alive and here. I feel like these last 3 weeks have been out of control. Just to inform you of a few things that happened... I told you all in the last post that Bella and Bodie were sick. Ya, well their sicks were bad sicks. Bella got pnemonia pretty bad and Bodie had ear infections. So on top of the crazy move the kids were so sick. It has been a real hard adjustment for Bella but I think, cross my fingers, that we are settled until August. Thanks to our wonderful friends Jenna and Andrew we have a wonderful place to stay until they get back from their summer sales. Bella and Bodie now have their own rooms and things are feeling somewhat back to normal. Bella still does cry for the beach and a lot of her friends in Hawaii, but its getting better. Someday when the internet works at the place we are staying I will have time to post some pictures (I am at my parents right now). But on a brighter note, Lance and I have had a lot of fun being here with our families and catching up with old friends. We also were able to go to a Lakers Jazz game, yes when the Jazz were still in the playoffs :( I hate the Lakers! Sorry BFF Lala I really do... Anywho... someday I will get pictures up. Can't make any promises of when though. Peace out! PS Lala and Rusty, I have played a total of 2 games of Settlers since the move and am going through MAJOR withdrawl... miss you guys so much!!!!!!!

11 comments:

RuSty and LaLa said...

kARA...YOU SO FUNNY! lALA MISSES YOU TOO. oK SO i HAVE AN ANALOGY ABOUT YOU. yOU ARE LIKE MY FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS. iTS NOT LIKE IF SOMEONE STILLS THEM OUT OF tva LAUNDRY MAT YOU CAN JUST GO AND BUY ANOTHER PAIR OF FAVORITE JEANS. iTS LIKE A PEICE OF YOU IS MISSING. bUT WITH THAT SAID i AM SO GLAD THE lAKERS KICKED THE jAZZ'S BOOTY. jUST LIKE THE jAZZ TO CHOKE...LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO IN THE PLAYOFFS. mISS YOU!

Shannon said...

Hey, i love to Play Settlers of Catan! (they have a Zarahemla version too)
Glad that you found a place for the Summer, is it far?!
Will you stay in our Ward?
Sounds like you have been staying busy!

Dave and Shelby said...

Hi Friend
It has been so long since I have been on the blog. I can not believe you have to move from Hawaii. I would always look at your blog and think you guys are living the life... Anyways I am happy you guys are back. I also love to play Settlers of Catan.. Your blog is so cute. I am happy to see all is well with your family. P.S. I am prego with our third and just found out it is our first boy!!!! Hope to hear from you soon.
Shelby

OurHappyFamily said...

Ummm... I thought you said pics are coming soon????

I need to get up there this summer before this baby comes, like ASAP! Maybe I'll start looking into flights so we can play!!!

Cami said...

YES I was beginning to wonder where you guys went!!I was missing your posts and seeing pics of your 2 darling kids! how is Utah!? jealous.. cause I wish I was there. It has probably been a big change for you guys but nice to be around your family? I'm fine with moving aways for a few months (as we do for the summers) but am always happy to go back, I love to be close to family. keep in touch!

BriAnne said...

When are we getting together, sista? Email me! I would love to have lunch or something sometime!

Kensie said...

I am sorry to hear about your cuties. That has got to be so hard when they are both sick!
PS I know your having withdrawls but you know that you have friends here too....

Erin said...

crazy fun life. we played zarahemla last night and james killed everyone and I was trying to get our friends to go against him and then i said "only lance and kara would have the killer instincts to take you out" it's true!

Erin said...

SERIOUSLY>>>UPDATE!

Jenn Granum said...

Glad you found a place for the summer. Still hope you're trying to find a place in our neighborhood.

Natalie. said...

HEY! Email me your address. I don't have you email either!! And of course I couldn't find your blog. . . lost in the abiss of the blogosphere.

natalienorton@gmail.com

xo,

N