BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 4, 2008

PICTURES ARE COMING I PROMISE!

Yes I know, it's been forever. We've just had a bit going on that has taken up my time. The move went well. We are now semi settled... ok not even close to settled but at least not traveling anymore. We left our beloved TVA home on the night of the 23rd and arrived in freezing cold Salt Lake the next morning and drove to Provo and got on a big RV and drove all day to San Diego with my parents and two little sisters and their husbands and baby. Long day, tell me about it. We were pooped but happy to have a nice king size bed in the back of the RV to sleep in most of the way. We started our trip out at Sea World which Bella ABSOLUTELY loved. We spent a day at the Wild Animal Park which was suprisingly so HOT, but we had fun. We then did a day at Universal Studios and then three days at Disney Land/California Adventures. It was a blast! Bella did suprisingly good under all circumstances... you know, being in a brand new place, having big harry creatures aproach her, having people she hardly knew (family) literally attack her with love constantly, which she got used to after a few days and loved the attention as I'm sure all of you should know :) Bodie was a trooper and was an angel the whole time, But I am sad to report that with all the traveling all four of us, Lance, me, Bella and Bodie came down with yucky sore throats, bad coughs and really snotty noses. We made our way back to Utah on Friday and are so happy to be here and can't wait to really get settled and find a place to live.

12 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Woo hoo, lets hang out!

Noelle said...

Hey Kara! I'm glad the move went well. The other day Drew was playing with her toy cell phone and said that it was Bella on the phone. It caught me by surprise and then I felt really guilty for not saying good bye properly. I waited in line after church but got shooed out before getting to you guys. It sounds like you guys are taking advantage of being of this rock and having fun. Get well soon!

Our EyreLife said...

Welcome home! Why did you move back?!

We'll have to meet up sometime!

lindsey said...

So fun! You are a trooper Kara! That is some intense traveling. Sounds like you guys had a blast. We miss ya tons:)

Erin said...

oh how fun! Glad everything went well! Crazy in an RV with two kids plus everyone else! hope you had fun in my home town...makes me so excited to go home!

Heather said...

Yay, welcome home!! I hope that everybody gets feeling better. We can't wait to see you guys.

Kensie said...

We are so glad that you are home, we have missed you guys like crazy. We need to get together soon and play okay, even if you have two babies thats great with me, I am seriously in love with Bella. She is the cutest little girl, her an her tan legs its so funny.

{jane} said...

welcome back to Utah!

I hope you're all feeling better, really soon!

Shannon said...

Welcome home! How fun to go to all of those fun places with your family!! I am so glad you did it and got it all out of the way with before summer, now you can Chill by the Pool and Plan NOTHING!!

Nicolle said...

It was so fun seeing you the other day!!

Hillaryous said...

come on girl! I'm so eager! miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy you're home tho!

Lisa said...

Where are the pics K?