BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

What we've been up to...

Well life here at the Ford's is pretty normal. I'm just trying to be a good mom, Lance is working really hard and Bella and Bodie are as busy as ever. Lately I've been thankful that Graham is on his way for a few reasons, one being I am soooo done being pregnant and two because even though Bodie is a tough boy, having a big sister Bella he thinks he needs to wear her princess dresses and loves Cinderella probably more than she does. Ok so he's one and there's nothing wrong with it, but I have been excited that Graham will be here soon and Bodie and him can be buds. Even though I am nervous a little, ok a lot to have three kids I am very excited to add another little Ford to the bunch.

Also we have been so lucky to have Jessica my sister and her family move back to Utah from Nauvoo and have had many a fun times at their house. They recently bought cows from the church farm and we were invited over to have farm day with them and gather eggs from the chickens and also pet the cows. Bella was sooooo brave and actually touched the cow, yes folks she touched the cow. Later that afternoon she fell down the stairs and smashed her face and I told her she was so tough and brave for not crying when she fell and she said to me "no mom, I was brave when I petted Luke (the cow)"

3 comments:

Erin said...

i love the new pic at the top! what a gorgeous family! and I looove bodie wearing girl dresses, that is what happens when you have a big sister!

Jenn Granum said...

Oh Bodie! Those are blackmail pictures for later on!

BriAnne said...

Wow that is very brave! :) She is such a sweetie! And Lance must just love those pictures of Bodie, haha!