BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 27, 2009

CHRISTMAS TIME!

Grandma and Grandpa Higginson took us on the Polar Express ride for our Christmas present. To be quite honest, I wouldn't recommend it. The ride was sooooo long, the kids got tired and antsy. They did get to see Santa on the train and we were served hot chocolate, actually cool chocolate and a cookie. I guess it is something that is good to do once, just expect it to be looooong. Not to mention you are sitting in your seat the full two hours... Felt like a plane ride where you were restling with your kids to sit still. Ok, I'm making it sound really bad it wasn't that bad just a little unorganized and LOOOONG. I think I already said that though... So thanks mom and dad :) No really, we all enjoyed being with Grandma and Grandpa. Next year we'll try something different.






0 comments: