BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 27, 2009

i believe in Santa!

We spent Christmas with Grandma Dona and had a great time... Bella asked for a Princess Memory game and Bodie asked for a train... they were so elated to see that Santa found them. I think Christmas gets more and more fun as your kids get older. I hope they continue to just to ask for one thing :) I can hope... We had a very merry Christmas and are so thankful for our blessings and especially for our Savior. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!






Grandma Dona got Bella a ski suit. She was all ready to get up on that mountain!


8 comments:

leo's left apple said...

so cute! christmas is so much fun with kids, yours look adorable in their jammies! love your tree, too!

{jane} said...

so, evidently, i am signed-in under a "howell-boy" our dear friends who live at our house {practically} and use our computers all the time...this is jane. ;)

Jéssica said...

I loved your blog. congrats! beautiful pics!

Jéssica said...

ah, follow my blog, please (:

leslie said...

so cute! it was so fun to hang out with you guys. let do it again, only w/out the ugliness:)

Jenn Granum said...

What a great Christmas! Please tell me Santa didn't forget little Graham?! He looks like such a good boy and I can't believe how big he is!

RuSty and LaLa said...

cant wait to squeeze them

Nicolle said...

I LOVE the pjs! Your kids are so dang cute!