BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm BACK! AND I'M BUILDING A HOUSE!!!!!!!!

I can't actually believe it's really happening, but it is. We FINALLY (and finally is an understatement) got everything squared away to build our house. We signed papers last week and went to check stuff out at the lot today and they had delivered the lumber!!! I am so excited to finally have a place of our own. A place that will be my home for a LONG LONG time. They will be done by June 23rd. And they better be done by June 23rd or else I don't get the $8000 first time home buyer tax credit. Well essentially I will anyway even if they aren't done cause I made them put it in the contract that if they aren't done by then they owe me the $8000. They did it. So I assume that means they are pretty confident on their completion date. SO I might just get a brand new house for my 27th birthday :) Happy Birthday to me. I'll post pictures of the progress of the house... This is what it looks like as of today. HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!



5 comments:

{jane} said...

yaaaaaayyy! i am so excited for you guys! i was 27 when we bought our lot down here & started building! good age for a home. ;)

i hope bella is feeling better, sela is really hoping to play with her this week!

Shanae said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! IF YOU REALLY ARE IN BY THE 23rd I will have to come visit and check out your new pad, I am planning on being in Utah in July :)

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

hey that's exciting kara! i'm sure it'll be beautiful. aaron and i just bought a house too. we close on april 4th. oh and by the way, i helped cut the fringe on graham's blanket so when your little squeaker sucks on that fringe think of me.

Erin said...

hurray!!! how cute is bella's short hair! i love it! where is the house being built, i couldn't tell!

Krista Cook said...

Wahoo. Love it. How fun, and I can't wait to see the pictures of progress. I will see you soon. Love,
Kris