BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

What a week can do... HOLY SMOKES!

People, I have a house. I think I might move in next week. Ok, I'll wait until I have a roof I guess. But can you believe the progress? It is so exciting to see our house, yes our very own house, go up. I still don't think I am quite grasping the fact that we are building a house. It's amazing how busy I'm getting making sure I have everything picked, from flooring to toilet flushers to windows to doors... There is SO much that goes into this whole project. It's exciting though. I'll update next week.


VIEW FROM OUR LIVING ROOM... NOT TOO SHABBY


OUR FRAMED HOUSE... GLORIOUS SIGHT!





THE ZOO...
We went on a little Saturday morning outing to the zoo. We had a great time. The kids loved the giraffe's. It started out pretty cold but turned out to be a beautiful day... Grandma bought us an annual zoo pass for Easter so we'll be taking zoo trips a little more often. Thanks Grandma







My 3 musketeers... They make a good team. It's the gang up on mom team, but they sure are cute.... I love these 3 little people sooooo much!

3 comments:

{jane} said...

how exciting, beautiful view from your living room!

that last picture is adorable!!!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I am sorry but can NOT handle how adorable Bodie is!!! I really want to steal him, he reminds me of little Kevin {my bro}. I need him.

Natalie. said...

hey girl! your kids are getting so big and are all so beautiful! I got your comment on the blog asking for session info. I don't have an email address for you. . . email me: natalienorton@gmail.com.

I only have a couple of days available for shoots in Utah. . . and I just responded to 72 inquiries. . . so if you really are serious, let me know asap. :)