BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 9, 2007

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE MONTH!






Here are just a few pictures of our fun here in Utah. We have had a good time being here and visiting family, but are very much looking forward to getting back home to Hawaii! We are entering Bella into a baby contest today so I will post some pictures soon! I can't believe she is already 9 months! How time flies... And for all of you who don't already know, we will be having baby number two in December!!!!

3 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

She is an absolute doll!!! Her eyes are to die for! Where in the world to do you find those flowers, I have looked everywhere and am having no luck. . . please share your secret?!!! Miss you! Thanks again for Veranda shopping for me. You're the best :)!!!

BriAnne said...

Wow! congrats on the baby #2! you guys don't waste any time, huh?! haha! seriously, that is great! So a baby contest? what kind? that sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures!

Shannon said...

I was wondering when you were going to announce the BIG news!
I hope she is flirty and Sassy for those Judges!
She should do just fine with those BIG gorgeous eyes and her fake laugh! HEE HEE ;)