BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just call us the "Last minute Joes"

Sunday after church part of my family had plans to leave for Lake Powell, all driving but Mom and Dad. Dad decided that flying for an hour and a half was a lot better than driving 6 hours. So he and Mom were going to be flying in his little plane. Lance and I had pretty much decided that we were'nt going. We didn't think that Bella would appreciate the long car ride and it was only going to be a 3 day trip so we thought it wasn't really worth the 12 hours of driving and so on.... So about 20 minutes before mom and dad had planned to leave dad called me and said I really think it would be fun if you guys would come and there are 3 extra seats in the plane. We couldn't really pass up Lake Powell then so we packed our bags like super speedy and headed to the Heber airport where dad's plane was. We had a great time In Powell. It was definetely short, but I was actually glad to come back home. I think Bella was too.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Your Poor Mom! Did Bella do good with the Oxygen mask on her while you were flying!
Super cute pictures of her in the Pool too!
OH and I love the New houseboat, was it much different from La Familia?