BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The plane ride to the Page Airport




This was an interesting plane ride... We were in a 6 seater airplane, more like four seater though cause the two seats in the very back I don't really think we can call seats. Anyways... It was Mom and Bella in the back, Lance and I in the middle, and Jack (the pilot) and Dad in the front. Mom wasn't feeling so well so inbetween puking she had to hold oxygen on Bella's nose. I had no idea that oxygen was going to be involved but I guess because we were flying at such a high altitude and the plane wasn't pressurized we had to wear lovely oxygen masks. I felt so bad for my mom, but she survived. I was just glad we weren't in a car for 6 hours. Thank goodness. And we were so lucky that Bella slept the whole way. It was an experience to say the least.

2 comments:

Jenn Granum said...

Oh, now I see what the oxygen was for. You probably could have used some too, prego!

Anonymous said...

You and your family are so cute!! I love the pics... I want to live in Hawaii!! Kim Rowberry/Jensen