BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Definetely a fort building sunday!

Last Sunday we had tons of rain! It was crazy it was coming down like I've never seen it before. We had been at another apartment just around the corner and this is what we looked like when we came in the house, SOAKING WET! Daddy and Bella decided to build a fort :) It just seemed like one of those kind of days... A fort building day. Bella had so much fun in there with daddy, eating snacks, reading books and telling stories. I wish I knew how to do a video on here cause I have the cutest video clip of the two of them in their fort telling stories. Isabella is so lucky to have such a good dad to play with.


5 comments:

Jenn Granum said...

Please tell me that precious child is not wearing a grocery bag for a rain coat?! Oh my - you guys truly are college kids! Good job, Lance, on being such a fun daddy!

{jane} said...

We are "LOST" fans - and it really must have those amazing rain storms in real life there! You are SOAKED!

What a cute daddy, it makes me want to build a fort with my baby right now...

Jessica Brown said...

So cute. I love the shopping bag rain poncho!

Barb said...

I'm with Jess and the cute rain poncho. So clever and cute! I love when it rains really really hard. Dont see it much in Utah.

Erin said...

what a fabulous hubby. that is the cutest thing that they did! how much fun. i hate that when it rains here it pours cats and dogs...crazy!