BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 4, 2007

HOORAY soccer is over!!!!

Ok so I must be honest. I really do have mixed emotions about soccer being done and over with for Lance. On one hand, I am so excited that I will get my husband back in the evenings (besides homework of course) and on the weekends. No more practices, no more games. Life is great. On the other hand, I have loved every minute of being a soccer wife and supporting Lance through his last three seasons of soccer. I will really miss yelling on the sidelines at games, giving my sweaty, hot husband a kiss after playing amazingly, and most of all I will miss it because I know Lance will miss it. I know he has mixed emotions also. He has been playing soccer since he was just a baby and he's come to the end. I was glad to hear my dad remind us that it's not really the end for him. He's got a daughter and a son that I'm pretty sure he'll be playing a lot of soccer with for many a years. And of course those good old intermural soccer teams.... I'm so proud of Lance and his success as an outstanding soccer player. I love you Lance and am so happy you finished this season so well!



9 comments:

Jamielynn said...

wow..that a bitter sweet moment. That is wonderful he did so well.

Shannon said...

Good Job Lance, for being such a stud muffin soccer player! Now come back here and get on the Indoor soccer leagues when you start to feel the itch to play again.
And you can teach all of the kids who play year round! (Boss, chase,Caden, Myla, ME)
Kara you look amazing, and your hair color is my Favorite!! We miss you guys!!

{jane} said...

It's SO NOT OVER...as your Dad said, you already have 2 kids who will play many many seasons of soccer. It is seriously the highlight of my week, we cannot have enough soccer games to go to - although these days I never make it to MINE - because there's dinner/homework for the kids/bedtime. Then, I'm way too tired to get to my games, especially if I want to BLOG. :-)

OurHappyFamily said...

Congrats to Lance! What wonderful memories you guys will have of the soccer years! Your family is darling and I'm so anxious to meet this little guy! When is the due date again? Name??? Next time you come to AZ PLEASE come visit me. . . Miss you!

P.S I can't beleive Becky had her baby. . . more like, I can't believe she's a mom! Too cute!

jenna said...

what fun!!!!

Erin said...

now you get your hubby back! yay! and sweet action shot of him! I hope you put it up in the house!

Jenn Granum said...

Could he be any dirtier? What does he play? Soccer or football? Lance has a lifetime of soccer ahead of him. When you move back here he will totally play indoor soccer AND he can coach MY kids teams until yours are old enough. Congrats on MANY years of hard work, Lance. You Rock!

Kensie said...

That is great that soccer is over, I bet your so happy. I cant wait to see you guys either! I am so excited. How long will you be here for?

Teagan said...

havent been to your blog in a while so I have some reading up to do... You look fabulous! I love all of your costumes! how fun!
It was fun to see your parents too. I can't believe your little sister is married...let along just had a baby! Crazy how time flies!!
Love ya girl!!