BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 16, 2007

A LITTE UNDER THE WEATHER

Bella was a little under the weather this week. On Sunday she had a temperature of 103 all day and was so cranky. I thought for sure she was catching this disease that had been going around our apartment complex called hand foot and mouth disease. I know discusting! I was freaking out. So Sunday was the fever. Monday morning she broke out in this wicked rash all over her body. Now I'm really panicing... For sure she had this discusting disease from a dirty kid... I am so rude sorry. Anyway the weird thing was was that she had no other symptoms. The fever was gone she just had a rash all over. No cough, no runny nose, nothing. She was even acting normal. I ended up taking her to the doctor just so I could have peace of mind that my daughter was going to be ok. She was fine of course, but it took almost 4 days to get rid of her rash. The doctor figured it was probably some food allergy so in the end it's all my fault... Here are just a few pictures. The first one is an attempt of the rash on her face. It didn't show up nearly what it really looked like. The other two are just fun pictures. Bella's new thing is opening the fridge cause she always thinks she needs to eat. And I just loved this picture of her with Lance's hat on.

2 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

She is getting so big Kara, and so cute. I'm sorry about the rash. Liv also is sensitive when it comes to food. I found out the hard way (i.e. respiratory problems and hives) that she is allergic to dairy. No Fun! Glad its over though.

Erin said...

she looks like a thug!