BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Billabong Pipeline Masters

I just now got off the phone with my mom and she said it's snowing in Utah... It's hard for me to imagine snow and cold. Lance, Bella and I just got back from Pipeline Beach where a major surf competition is happening. It was so cool to watch. The waves weren't as big as I was hoping but it was a beautiful day with the sun shining. I think my belly got a little tan :) PS I took these belly shots especially for you Jane, I know I know I'm HUGE! 4 days to go and yes I'm counting! We still don't have a name picked out for the little guy so I'm a little nervous, but hopefully we'll come up with one in the next few days. All of you in the winterwonderland enjoy it! And we'll enjoy some more surfing and sun here in Hawaii!



10 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

You are one cute pregnant mama! You look so good! I am so excited for you, only a few more days. Love all the pictures and I cannot wait to see the new baby. Teach Lance how to post pictures so we can see the new boy!

{jane} said...

ONE HOT MAMA, you look beautiful! How fun to be at a surfing competition, those people amaze me - I'm WAY too afraid of sharks to be out there!

Good luck with the name AND thanks for the pictures!

Kierstin said...

You look BEAUTIFUL Kara!! (This is Geoff Granum's sister). I can't wait to see pics of your little guy! Bella is absolutely adorable!

Jenn Granum said...

Yes, you are ready to POP, but still look gorgeous! Good luck with the new man. We should take a day trip over to see you. What letter do you like for names? Then I can brainstorm. PS GO to my blog to see your CHristmas card - I realized I sent yours to you address in Hawaii last year!

Granum Family said...

Very few people can look that pretty 9 months pregnant!!! You look gorgeous. Can't wait to see pics of the new little boy and find out the name!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Oh man, that picture of you with your huge belly just gave me the shivers. You look gorgeous, you really do. But I am just not ready for that again right now. Good for you, it's so exciting. I can't wait to see the new baby!

Heather said...

Hello best Friends. We just got our blog up and running so I still have not had a chance to find out all of our friends in the blogosphere. We love you guys and the pictures are sweet.

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh Kara, I can't wait!!! You are beautiful. I need your new address. I think I sent it to the wrong address. Oh great someone random is going to be seeing my family! Keep me posted I can't wait to hear the name!

jenna said...

so are you guys moving back soon? what's your plan after hawaii?!

Jessica Brown said...

Kara good luck with the delivery! Lets get together when you come out here!