BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

THE CRUISE

My two little sisters and my mom and I all took a cruise this last week and had so much fun! We had many adventures starting with me leaving my purse on the long term parking shuttle. Ya, great way to start the trip. I obviously got it back and it wasn't too big of a deal, just a little crazy. We had a relaxing time and I actually enjoyed myself quite a bit. The reason I say that is because this was the FIRST time I had EVER been away from my two little babies. I had moments on the trip where I wish I was home with them, but for the most part really had an enjoyable time, sleeping in, reading, laying out. You know, those things that don't happen with a two year old and a one year old. Lisa and I were obsessed with ice and lemon water and drank it like crazy. All of us were obsessed with our card game, hand and foot. Mom was a sport to let us lay out in the sun so much. And also a sport to let us get her all ready for the formal night. We had so much fun getting her all dolled up. If you know my mom you know she doesn't wear much make-up so it was a lot of fun. There were a lot of fun memories made on this trip and I am so glad we all got to go. And to all my other sisters... our BIG sister trip is going to be soooooooooo fun!






12 comments:

Ryan and Megan said...

Kara- it looks like you had a fabulous time. You and your family are so beautiful!!!

{jane} said...

omgosh, so so fun!

you are all beautiful - looks like an amazing trip! really fun to see your momma all dolled up!

Jenn Granum said...

Looks like sooooo much fun! I still can't believe you left your babies - but it was much needed and deserved! I love seeing your mom all done up AND you crazy girls holding the ginormous snake!

Nicolle said...

So FUN!!! Im jeleous! How would it be to go on a cruise with no babies and just your mom and sisters?? Such a good idea and well planned before #3 comes!! Ok seriously this week Bella and Kennedy are playing together!!!

Hillaryous said...

such beautiful sisters and mom and YOU! how fun! that's one thing i can't do... being an only child! how fun!!!!

Shanae said...

JEALOUS!!! I need a vacation away :)

BriAnne said...

How fun! You and Lisa look so cute a prego together! :)

Teagan said...

what a fun time!! I am so jealous!!
ps- you girls look GREAT!!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Note to self: don't ever wear a horizontal striped bathing suit again while being 7 months pregnant. I look GINORMOUS!!!! check

Cami said...

oh fun! looks like you guys had a great time. what a nice husband you have to stay home and watch the kids!! you look GREAT! you are so cute pregnant. hopefully you are feeling good this time around. 3 is crazy but lots of fun!

Erin said...

love your belly. you are one hot hot hot mama!!!!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Hey, I still wear my bathing suit that is horizontal stripes. Livin large and in charge!