BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our little SKI BUNNY!

Lance couldn't find anyone to go up skiing with him on Saturday so I suggested he take Bella. He was suprised that I would even suggest it. We dropped Bodie off at Grandma Higginson's to take a nap and Bella, dad and I headed up to Sundance to ski. I was pleasantly suprised that she did so well and she actually loved it. Lance was such an amazing teacher and it was so fun to see how proud he was of her. I have a feeling she is going to turn out just like her dad and become an awesome skiier. Go BELLA!!!




10 comments:

Krista Cook said...

Woah! That's awesome guys!! Way to go. Looks like fun. Go Bella!

Love,
aunt Krista

Erin said...

look at her go! what a fearless little girl! that is so adorable! hope you are feeling well! give the kids love for me!

Cami said...

That is the cutest thing ever! that girls has guts!! sounds like you guys are doing great! did i mention that you look great being pregnant! not to many look that great on their 3rd pregnancy, hope you are feeling well!

{jane} said...

so so cute! Dusty is in the Philippines right now, but when he returns we are taking sela skiing this year, too!

Your belly is adorable - hope you're feeling great!

Noelle said...

She is so cute! I love her gettup!

Julie Heugly said...

Kara!!
It is your long lost friend Julie Heugly. I found your blog on Jill Steiner (driggs) blog. How are you? Your girls are so adorable. My blog is www.theheuglyfamily.blogspot.com
So happy to find you.
Julie

Lisa said...

WERE YOU REALLY BEING SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR COMMENT!!!!!? I hope not! you know we love you.

BriAnne said...

Wow! I am seriously so impressed! Way to go Bella! Did you ski too? I haven't skiied in so long but I would love to get back on the horse next winter! I didn't know you were a skiier! :) She looks so darling in her little snow get-up! Love it!

Teagan said...

okay she is totally AWESOME!!!
She is such a pro at such a young age!!

RuSty and LaLa said...

So I haven't chenked your blog for a long time....I wanta squeeze that little girl. THat is seriously the cutest thing ever! Ok, her rolling down the sand into the waves was pretty cute too.