BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

A FUN TAG!

I normally hate tags but this one was easy and fun. Lisa my sister posted this tag on her blog so I'm doing the same. So anyone out there who does tags this is a fun one.

So what you do is go to your photos on your computer and pick the 4th picture in your 4th file then explain the picture. It's quite fun.

My picture brings a few tears to my eyes. This picture was taken back in June of 2006. This was a picture taken the night of a Mitt Romney fundraiser we had at my parents house. A very fun night. The reason it brings tears to my eyes a little bit though is because in this picture is my Grandpa and Grandma. My grandpa passed away just a year later and I really miss him. Seeing this picture (which I haven't looked at in a long time) brought back a lot of memories. I was also just a couple months from having my little Isabella. Good times!

Anyone who wants to do this tag do it! It's fun

3 comments:

Teagan said...

thats funny... I was tagged with the six of six pic.

Julie Heugly said...

kara...how are you? remember me? You look beautiful. Julie Heugly
www.theheuglyfamily.blogspot.com

Tiffany Kay said...

Yeah! Finally cute AND cheap baby/toddlers hair accessories! CHECK IT OUT! www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com