BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 24, 2007

BATH TIME



I think I've deprived Bella of being able to enjoy her baths up until now. I have always sat in the bath with her cause I didn't want her to drown or stand up or ya... just call me a paranoid mother. So like a month ago I decided that since she's almost one she's big enough to take her own baths. She loved it! And she didn't drown :) But last night I decided to let her try a bubble bath. She couldn't stop saying "BU Bu, Bu bu" for bubble. She was hillarious! I never knew bath time could be so much fun.

6 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

Thats funny that you would always jump in with her. I shower with Liv a lot, but not bathe. I think our bath is just too small. Cute pictures. I love bath time, because it produces yummy smelling babies.

McGiven Family.... said...

I hear you on the paranoid mother thing, I am the worst. My kids love the bath though. I am the worst about food because I am terrified of choking. Anyway, she is cute as ever! Those eyes are amazing! Her first birthday is so soon what are doing for it?!?

Shanae said...

Yeah for Bella, that is so much fun, that is funny because I bathe with Kali alot too, but when I let her bathe alone she loves it and she is starting to lay on her tummy and play, I think she likes having so much room! I guess I am booted I usually bathe with her because she gets mad when I am in the shower and she isn't in with me.

Barbara said...

What a cutie Bella is...
Found you by way of Teagan.
So fun to see how all of you "kids" grew into fine Women with little ones of your own.
Come to my blog and see Teagan's new little one...Lilian, born just August 22.
Fondly, Barbara
PS say hi to your mom for me:)

Shannon said...

Oh so fun!!! Now she needs to put Shampoo in the Bathtub and she will have a GAZILLION Bubbles!
Did you see my blog about the Bath tub time (huge bubbles)
She's adorable!
Your such a good protective mommy!

Jenn Granum said...

Baths are the best. I love to cuddle clean kids! Remember when you lost my children in their bubble bath? No wonder why you are STILL the most loved babysitter. They seriously were asking for you on Friday when Geoff and I went out and told my babysitter (who took them to Chuch E Cheese) that she was OK but not as good as you! Stinkers!