BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

GO SEASIDERS!




BYU Hawaii won their first game tonight! They played Sanoma State last week and lost, but it was just an exhibition game so it doesn't even go on their record. Tonight they played Chico State and it went into overtime. BYU won 2-1. It was an awesome game. I'm so proud of Lance. He kicks major butt out there. Go baby!!! Bella had her first pigtails in tonight for daddy. She was cheering him on the whole game. She'd yell "Daaaaa" We sure love our daddy and all his hard work in all areas of life :) We're off to Maui for a tournament next weekend! I'm so excited! (as you can see I'm not much of an action shot picture taker. I'll get better as the season goes on)

3 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

So exciting that they won. Too bad that there aren't any games in Las Vegas we could come watch. Good luck this season.

P.S. I love Bella's pig tails

Erin said...

jealous! i want to go to maui! lucky you get to travel with him! I wish he had late games so that james and I could go and cheer with you! we will have to wish him luck!

Lindsay said...

Lance and Kara your family is so dang cute. Thanks for the call. I am jealous you guys get to live in Hawaii.