BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Lots and lots of Halloween Parties!!!

So this last week has been full of Halloween costume parties. This first one was one our friends put together for everybody at the game center here on campus. It was a lot of fun. We bowled ate treats and food and just had good fun. Bella even didn't even freak out about her costume which was a miracle. As you can see, Bella was a little fishy, Lance was an odd looking officer and I was the jail bird. The other two parties were primary and a little boys birthday/halloween party. They were lots of fun, but I'll be honest, halloween hasn't even come yet and I'm a little halloweened out. Hopefully Bella will put on her fish costume one more time for actual Halloween and trick-or-treating... We'll see.



7 comments:

Erin said...

bellas so amazing at ddr. and your husband looks like a creepy molester! such great costumes!

jenna said...

GUESS WHAT?! I just realized we are building a town home in the same place as Lisa. SUCH a small world.

jenna said...

i know right? it's kind of strange, but i'm sure we'll get used to it. instant friends i guess!

OurHappyFamily said...

I love the costumes! You all look fabulous. Happy Halloween! Love ya :)

McGiven Family.... said...

Saylor is a girl. I am still living in Nevada but Ryan had a 2 week break from school so we have been visiting home and then my kids got sick and we got stuck here. We are going to the doctor today...oh joy! We are boring people and didn't dress up. You guys are way more fun!

Our EyreLife said...

Kara Hinginson! Well, I realize that you aren't a Hig anymore, but I am just thrilled and bethrattled to find your blog! I can't even tell you the surfing I did to get to your blog...but HERE I AM and THERE YOU ARE! Your little daughter is just adorable! Come visit me/us! http://eyrelife.blogspot.com
Hope you remember me!
Jessie (Nichols) Eyre

Lindsay said...

I love your little girls costume. It is so cute. do you guys know what you are having this time?