BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 8, 2007

My 2 favorite people and 1 NASTY foot!

I have to say that watching Lance be a dad is the most rewarding thing. It makes me so happy. He loves Isabella so much and she ADORES him. They are so funny together. I swear I hear more laughing and giggling from the two of them when the are playing than any other time. It will be exciting to see what adding another little one in only nine more weeks will do :) It's coming faster that I think all three of us are expecting... CRAZY!!! On a whole different note for those of you who know what Lances feet and ankles normally look like you will realize that this foot is about 3 times bigger than normal and purple. In the soccer game last Thursday he rolled it pretty good and this was the result. He only had to miss one game though which was good. He has a two week break now and I am so excited. We hopefully will be going to Kaua'i for his birthday this weekend. He's turning 25 I can't believe it! I am also very excited to say that he has changed his mind a little bit about his direction with school and we will now be returning to Utah in April for good... well at least for a few years until he gets accepted to Harvard Business School to get his MBA... Ok maybe in his dreams Harvard, but that's what he's shooting for :) Whatever, wherever, he will be going to Graduate School in the next few years after some working in Utah. We are so excited to be coming back to our awesome friends that we miss. Love you all!! Can't wait to be back

7 comments:

jenna said...

ooh that looks hurt!!! so glad to have you back in utah-we should see you soon! good luck with harvard....you have an in with my dad :)

Erin said...

holy gross foot! poor little lancy poo. I do love lance and bella! they are so funny, especially the other night! I'm so sad you guys leave earlier than anticipated. we have a lot to get in during that time! ;)

McGiven Family.... said...

That looks so painful. I am cringing looking at it. Ouch!

jenna said...

i am not either hot! i look sick in those pictures-but you are sweet. so when do you get back here? maybe we'll have to make a quick trip out to hawaii to visit before you leave.

McCall said...

i just made my blog private. if you want to check it out, email me your email address so i can add you to my list.
mccallrandall@gmail.com

Jessica Brown said...

Eeew that foot does look sore! I love the picture of Bella and Lance. I know I say this every time, but Kara that girl is a doll, and you dress her soooo cute!

I hope were still in Utah when you come back, but Jaron finishes up his masters degree in December and then its off to who knows where for a career! I don't want to grow up!

{jane} said...

explain to me, how does one have an ankle that looks like THAT and play soccer on it a week later???

I, on the other hand, have taken up indoor soccer this past year - and from a "big toe" injury about 4 months ago I am about to lose my big toe nail (the entire thing) and so I am now seriously debating how vain I am. Is the loss of a big toe nail really worth the exercise and how much fun I have playing? hmmm... I really liked my big toe nail. :-)