BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 28, 2007

More Halloween fun....

Bella was Minnie mouse at this party... This was for the Primary in our Stake. Bella would not let go of my finger. I'm not kidding, it was death grip the whole time. I think the costumes made her quite nervous and she didn't get a nap. We had a miserable time at that event
We went to another Halloween Party and I decided to be a witch rather than a jail bird. It was a little birthday party for one of the neighbor kids. They had a lot of fun games and lots of treats.... I wish Bella was a little older. I don't think she really could participate in much. Next year I guess...

3 comments:

{jane} said...

You all look great in all costumes - I was going to get on and ask where you were and if everything was OK since you hadn't put up any new post...I thought maybe the baby came early, BUT you were just out partying! She walks so well it makes sela look so much younger, she's almost there but not yet!

Jenn Granum said...

So cute! Love all the costumes! You need to bring Bella to Disneyland to desensitize her to weirdos dressing up in costume - then she won't be scared anymore! You look so cute. Are you getting ready for that little boy?

Shannon said...

She looks so cute as MINNIE! Livie loved to be dressed up as Minnie!!
You look adorable too, of course!