BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 1, 2007

MONTEREY BAY




My mom and I, before we went to Lance's game against Cal State-Monterey Bay decided to go down to the bay and walk around. It was beautiful. I really enjoyed spending that day with just my mom. I sure love her, she is the best mom in the world! Oh and P.S. yes, Lance has a nasty mustache... a few of the guys on the team thought it would be funny to grow mustaches. I don't think it's very funny, I think it's nappy, discusting. and I got back to Hawaii last night to find that my husband is still sporting the mustache. Not for long... trust me!

2 comments:

Erin said...

ew gross on mustaches! james tries to do those...just say you will grow out your armpit hair...that will stop him!

Jenn Granum said...

You have been a busy blogger. Love all the California pics. We are taking our boys to San Fran in a couple of weeks - we love that city! Lance the mustache has to go!