BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 1, 2007

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!

Bella and I took a little bit of a vacation these last couple weeks. We first met Lance and the BYU Hawaii soccer team in California for some soccer games. My parents were able to come and see a game and also Lance's mom came and watched a few games. With our spare time we went to Fisherman's Warf, Monterey Bay, and to the Santa Cruz Boulevard. It was tons of fun. My brother Eric and sister Tricia also met up with us in California for a few games. They brought their kids too and it was an interesting day to say the least walking the streets at Fisherman's Warf with four strollers. I also was thrilled to know that there is a cupcake store in Ghiradelli Square named after me. Isn't that nice of them :) After the games in California were over I decided since I was so close to home I may as well go visit for a few days seeing how it would be the last time for a while since baby number two is coming Christmas time. And after that no going home by myself. Heck no, not with two babies. Anyways... we went home and stayed with my parents and did Becky's (my little sister) baby shower, the circus and my nieces birthday party. It was an eventful four and a half days at home. I'm really glad I went though so I could spend more time with my family and also Grandma Ford. It was a fun, eventful couple of weeks, but Bella and I are SOOOOO happy to be back at home with daddy. We missed him ALOT!

14 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Yay. . . about freakin time. You look so dang cute and that tummy of your is really making me want one again. Bella just keeps getting more and more beautiful and I'm not sure how that is possible! Glad you're back. Love you!!!

Shannon said...

WE MISSED YOU!! You seemed to have got a lot of stuff done in that 4 days! Good girl!
how fun to spend so much time with your Family and i love how Supportive they are!
K...so did you find the cute skirt? I am guessing you found the store, since Bella looks like an absolute DOLL in her cute shoes, bows and Outfits! You are not going to know what to do with that little boy.

WE MISS you, Hurry and Move back here!!

Shannon said...

oh and i am pretty confident to say that i bet Lance no longer has a Mustache! tee hee hee

Kensie said...

WHAT? You never called me back to come see you! When did you leave? I miss you guys and really wanted to see you, im so sorry, promise I am not a bad friend. I love your blog it looks so good. I know I am a bad blogger but I try, im just really busy.

jenna said...

i know isn't that picture sad?! and after all the working out i've been doing :) how is lisa? i'm dying to know! do you have her e-mail address?

Shanae said...

I glad you are back. We will have to play! How fun she is in swimming lessons, I hope she loves it. You is her teacher? Wed. a group is going to the swap meet if you are interested?

Jessica Brown said...

Sounds like a fun Trip Kara! So are you having a boy?? Thats so exciting!

Jenn Granum said...

Sounds like a busy trip. Wish we could have seen you more. Hurry and move back!

{jane} said...

We all miss you and I'm bummed we didn't get to see you pregnant with second baby! The next time you do make it here as a family, you are going to have to make the visit LONGER so you can see all of us! I hope everything is great!

{jane} said...

I am up late, again, tonight. And I just got your comment on my blog and realized, "oh my gosh - I haven't told Kara when we're going to be in Hawaii!" Center Stage is taking the kids (and of course their families too) to Hawaii June 1-8 for a performing trip this year. We will be staying somewhere on Waikiki, but I'm sure we'll be able to meet up with you. I am assuming you and Lance will still be in Hawaii then?!? As we get closer, I will email you to pass more info. along but it would be really fun to see you there!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Of course I remember you silly! I actually saw your little sister the other day at Costco. Congrats on your little girl and baby on the way!!! Fun to hear from you!

McGiven Family.... said...

Sounds like a fun, busy, exciting couple of weeks! I wish I lived in Utah and could have seen you and your darling girl! I am glad you are back to blogging now, I was getting worried!

Jenn Granum said...

We would have LOVED to see the Warriors practice. Too bad about Ellis. He's too young to get injured like that! Hopefully he'll get better soon but nerve damage is never good. Baron Davis better stay healthy of we're screwed!

Jenn Granum said...

Just writing to say that I thought about you in conference when they once again reiterated the point of not waiting to have kids and the importance and joy of being a mom. Remember that talk we had on the way home from Powell - I admit defeat - you were right. Good for you for knowing that being a mother is the most important thing we will ever do in this life and for doing it right away. All other triumphs pail in comparison to the pure Christ-like love we feel in rearing our children in the Gospel. Good luck with baby #2. When do we get you back in Utah for good?