BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fun times with Kali

Bella was lucky enough to have her friend Kali come over to the house and play. They had a really good time. Bella and Kali play so well together. They watched Baby Signing Time while eating their popcorn on the princess couch, they ate noodles and they ended the night off with a bath. Thanks Kali for being such a fun friend and thanks Shanae for letting Lance and I have a nice Valentines dinner. We owe you!

5 comments:

{jane} said...

how cute are those two little blondies! I just love it! They both look like they need to be little GAP babies together!

Shanae said...

Yeah for naked bum's. They are so cute!! It was fun, I like when they get to play together, Bella is so CUTE!

BriAnne said...

So cute!! That last picture of Bella looking at Kali is sooo cute! You can tell she is just having a great time and that they are great friends! Love it!

Erin said...

oh my gosh! I love these pics! I want to babysit them together! i love naked booties on little kids!

Jenn Granum said...

Love the bath pictures! Is there anything cuter than a naked baby butt?