BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 25, 2008

LOVE YOU AUNTIE KAREN!




Thanks to Auntie Karen, Bella and Ricks have the CUTEST blankies ever. She is so amazingly talented at sewing and has in fact helped me on many projects myself. She helped me make a blanket when I was 16. And when I found out I was pregnant with a girl (Isabella) she helped me make her crib bedding. Ok she practically made it for me, I really can't take much credit, but she's the best! She's not only good for making stuff though, Karen has been one of my very best friends for about 10 years. She was my Young Women's President back in Arizona when I was a Mia Maid and you could be say we've been friends through some crazy times in both of our lives. It's hard to believe that she is 20 years older than me :) I'm so grateful for her. Thanks for being such a good friend and more than just a friend an example. Love you Karen!! Thanks again for the DARLING blankets. Love 'em!

2 comments:

Hillaryous said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! She is great! they are ADORABLE!!!! xoxox sign me up for some! :D

Lisa said...

K, your blog is always so cute. How do you do it? I miss you sis! Hurry! i'm sorry if i'm making it worse for you. I'm dying here myself. HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that I know you're coming home soon, it's really tough. I'm getting impatient!! I love you. Ps...Me and Krista and maybe Boo are going to do St. George marathon. You In????? Boo hates running. but i'm workin on her!! it's not until October!!! I'm posting the training schedule on the fam website!