BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MY LITTLE BELLA

Can you believe Isabella is a year and a half. CRazY! She is getting to be such a little girl, not a baby. She's been doing some funny things lately like when we tell her to dance she puts her hands on her knees and shakes her little butt. It is hillarious. Also she has been trying to talk alot more and hearing her say words is pretty entertaining. One example (my favorite) is lemonade. It sounds a little bit like this "munumanumanay". My little girl is getting so big!

3 comments:

{jane} said...

I LOVE the headband, she is ADORABLE!

Jenn Granum said...

She is so cute! I love it when they try to say hard words! Crew is still not much of a talker - just a few words.

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so cute in these pictures. She looks older. I love the headband. I'm glad I have your blog now so when you leave us we can keep in touch.