BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 9, 2008

BBQ with Rusty and Lala

We went over to Lala and Rusty's for a yummy bbq the other night and had some delicious mahi (tuna) and Bella had a ball playing with Lala and scarecrow (Lala's neighbor's cat). She is just starting to get brave and pet animals and not wig out when they come close to her. Baby steps... hopefully, eventually she will like animals a little more. My mom did remind me though that when I was younger I was TERRIFIED of any kind of animal. We'll see... Thanks Lala and Rusty for yummy dinner and for Settlers fun!

3 comments:

{jane} said...

cute! I think it's good she's cautious with animals, especially cats, they're crazy-psycho creatures.

Natalie. said...

I'm all booked this week and I leave for the mainland Sat for a couple of photog workshops. I'll be back the 27th. I could schedule you for Thu. the 3rd of April. Let me know if that will work for you.

Erin said...

adorable. i love her