BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've been tagged by Jane Rhodes

a- attached or single: attached to Lance forever... that's a long time...
b- best friend: Susanna Ruekert aka Lala
c- cake or pie: pie, but it has to be a good one, probably pumkin haupia pie from Ted's Bakery
d- day of choice: Thursday. Thursday means tomorrow means Friday which means THE WEEKEND!
e- Essential item: reality TV shows- Bachelor, American Idol, Extreme Home Makeover, Oprah's Big Give. LOVE THEM!!!!
f- favorite color: pink and orange as of late
g- gummi bears or worms: Black Forest gummy bears
h- hometown: I don't know, my family is in Provo, Utah, and I guess I was born there, but Mesa, Arizona I actually prefer
i- indulgence(s): Hagan Daz chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
j- january or july: July, I hate being cold, but I guess January isn't that bad in Hawaii!
k- kids: 2, Bella and Bodie, and maybe 2 or 3 more, can you believe I'm ALREADY saying that???!?!?
l- life is incomplete without: my babies and blogging
m- marriage date: August 11, 2005
n- number of siblings: 5 sisters and 1 brother (I have the BEST family ever!)
o- oranges or apples: Apples, but only if there is a yummy fruit dip to go with them, I should be a better fruit eater...
p- phobias of fears: definetely death. Someone I love dying especially my kids
q- quote(s): "I meant what I said, and I said what I meant, an elephant is faithful one hundred percent." Horton Hears a Who
r- reason to smile: it's 80 degrees outside and it's Kuhio Day so Lance has no school and gets to hang out ALL day with us!
s- season: Spring
t- tag five: LISA STRADLING, NICOLLE AHLMAN, BECKY LOVELESS, HILLARY WILLIAMS, SARAH MCGIVEN
u- unknown fact about me: I broke my neck on the bars in gymnastics when I was 11
v- vegetarian or oppressor of animal: Oppressor Prime Rib from Haliewa Joe's is my favorite
w- worst habit: eating sweets... I eat them way too much and know I'd be able to lose my baby weight a whole lot faster if I could control myself danget!!!
x- x-rays or ultrasounds: ultra sound, xrays means you have a broken bone, ultrasound means you're having a baby, that's how I see it. I realize that's not true, but that's the only reason I've had either and I prefer the baby over the broken bone
y- your favorite food: Ever since I can remember, spaghetti has been my favorite food and it actually still is.
z- zodiac: Cancer

7 comments:

{jane} said...

great tag! You were fast! You seem to know your gummy bears, girl, you know the exact flavor you like! wow.

ok, so I was driving over to Jen's about 2 nights ago and noticed what I think is a new house over behind the 2 older ones down here. Is that for you guys? It's going to be a Higginson lot!!!

jenna said...

i can't believe you got married just 2 months before me and already have 2 kiddies! BOY am i behind!! They are so adorable though Kara! Can't wait to see you here soon!

McGiven Family.... said...

I already did this crazy girl! Love ya though!

Our EyreLife said...

I have to laugh because JUST YESTERDAY my friend asked what my day of choice was. My EXACT WORDS were, "Thursday because that means tomorow is Friday which means its the weekend." Great minds think alike...

Send me your email address again and I'll send you my address for those blessedly delicious mangos!!!

Big hugs to the islands,
Jessie

jen said...

okay, so Lindsay and I want to come visit you and I think maybe I don't have your number right. I don't know how often you check this, but if you get this message let me know 265.9221 or maybe we'll just drop by and see if you are home.

Hillaryous said...

You BROKE YOUR NECK?!?! Yikes! That had to have hurt! xox Thanks for taggin me... here it comes....

Did you like the movie? We need to get together soon! Sometime after Wednesday, that when my parentals leave... I'm gonna miss them! :(

April 1st... I WANT HAAGEN DAZ!

Jenn Granum said...

Loved learning more about you. Really, Mesa, even in the summer? We just got back from Phoenix and it is pretty cool. Loved the shopping and restaurants, it just seemed pretty isolated - not ocean, no mountains. Still cool though.