BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Primary party and Easter egg hunt

We took Bella to the Primary Easter party. I don't know if I've made Bella anti social or what, but when we get around a lot of people she clings to Lance or I. I want her to be able to have fun and play with the other kids, but she won't. She keeps her distance and is always holding onto me or Lance. And no, she is not shy. It's all a little odd to me. Hopefully she'll grow our of it. Also last minute we decided not to go to the easter egg hunt at Gunstock we just stuck around here and joined in on the TVA festivities. Bella had a blast though. They had a little easter egg hunt for all the kids here and divided it up into different age groups. 0-2 years was right behind our building so it was perfect. Bella even found the golden egg with a prize in it... Ok, with a little help from me of course :) The prize was a bannana split from the Seasider. I'm sure she'll be enjoying that soon. Later in the afternoon we took the kids to see "Horton Hears a Who" we all loved it! Happy Easter tomorrow!! painting her basket... little worried about the paint on her hands



2 comments:

{jane} said...

Sela is a lot like Bella in her "cautiousness" with strangers. I think it's just their age...she'll be very social, soon!

cute pictures!

Nicolle said...

Where did you get that little pink dress with the white polka-dots at? I have to have it for Kennedy, its so cute!