BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The BIG hike!

Lance has been really wanting to go on a hike for a while and I keep reminding him that if we go that it must be a paved hike that isn't hard. I know, boring, but true. I'm not too big of a hiker and not only that but we have two babies. Hiking with two babies just doesn't sound too appealing. So anyways, Lance and I went and did a 3/4 mile hike up to Waimea Falls. It was GREAT! Short, not to hot and actually quite fun. Lance and Bella went swimming in the waterfall pool and Bella loved it. She's such a water baby. And lately she's been into smelling flowers and found that yellow flower up at the waterfall and the purple flowers on the hike up. I think that maybe Lance and I will have to get a babysitter so we can do a real hike before we leave this place.



12 comments:

BriAnne said...

Oh those pictures of Bella smelling the flowers should seriously be in a magazine! So cute!

Jessica Brown said...

Hey how fun! That was me and J's first date. Jaron used to be a kayak tour guide there! They used to have divers and all sorts of cool thing! How fun! Cute swimsuit Bella!

Jenn Granum said...

So pretty. I love hiking in Hawaii! It must be hard with 2 babies but Bella is looking so grown up! I can't believe it!

Our EyreLife said...

Do you remember my brother Isaac? Probably not. Anyhow, when we lived there together he WORKED at the Wiamea Falls as a Japanese Speaking Tour Guide as well as a FALLS DIVER!!! He would wear the tinest speedo and dive from the 60 foot cliffs overhead behind the falls. We'd go there ALL THE TIME to watch him!!! I love it there!

I sure love your blog...so many great memories!

Cami said...

CUTE pictures, bella is adorable. looks like it was a fun hike! hey thanks! We are excited, but I'm already nervous to have 2 little ones around! ha let me know how it is! Thats funny you still have some of my clothes, guess I'll be needing them, so whenever I can get them I guess! We are moving to Connecticut for the summer and will be leaving the first of May! sadly that sounds like when you guys finally come back to utah! but we'll be back in August and would love to see you guys. So I guess if I can get my clothes somehow before (if they are in utah) then great, if not I'll get them in August! love this blogging thing and glad we got in touch again! have fun

BriAnne said...

When are you moving back to Utah??? And what part are you moving back to?? I would really like it if we could hang out!!!

{jane} said...

Bella is just so-so cute smelling those flowers!

What a beautiful Hike, sounds like it was fun!

I love your new PYZAM look, good choice on backgrounds!

Erin said...

so cute. i still want to go to that waterfall. and let me babysit so you can go on a real hike! PLEASE PLEASE!

Jenn Granum said...

Dora's house, huh?! We will just be glad to have you so close!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Those are great pictures! That waterfall is so pretty. It looks like you guys are having fun. It will be nice to see you guys this summer!

Lisa said...

So fun!!!!! It is so beautiful there. I love the pics of Bella smelling the flowers.

Lisa said...

Ha Ha Ha Kara you're funny. Are you being serious? Is that what my post sounded like cause if so I need to change that one. His name was Rich and I was a little scared! It was funny.