BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Deal or No Deal.... NO DEAL!!!!!!

So I'm am obsessed with the show Deal or No Deal and yesterday they had open casting at the mall here in Hawaii. They were doing interviews from 10am to 1pm. The line started the night before at midnight. I was determined to try. So... When we got there at 10am the line wrapped around the whole mall... and this is not a small mall. And not only on the outside but once you got into the mall it was like a line at disney land, forever long. I thought it would probably be a couple hours of standing in the line. Boy was I wrong. Four and half hours later I finally had my 20 second interview with ten other people at the same time. The lady that interviewed me was LAME. I know if I would have been sent to a different table to get interviewed I would have gotten picked. For sure.... I was so mad! Oh well. And can you believe Lance Bella and Bodie were all there with me and would go in the mall walk around and come check on me in line every once in a while. Bella was such a trooper. I couldn't believe she didn't go absolutely crazy. I will never do anything like that again. It was so HOT, my legs hurt so bad, and in the end I didn't get picked to win a million dollars.... What a waste of a beautiful beach day

7 comments:

Leah Remillet said...

Thats lame that you didn't get your chance. I would have been really entertained to watch you on that show. Most of the people annoy me to much to keep watching, I could just see feisty you competing for you mill. You would have been so funny.
Your dessert was delicious! I ate it ALL! I really want the recipe. Yum-Yum!

Lisa said...

Kara I love you! you crack me up. You and your game shows!!! STUPID LEDY!!! You forsure would've gotten picked.!! ps. check your e-mail. I sent you a e-mail. It was like 3 in the morning here so i couldn't call you. I LOVE YOU!!!! disneyland is almost here!!!

BriAnne said...

Oh you crack me up!!! Maybe next year! :)

Jenn Granum said...

That SUCKS! I would have loved to see you on the show!

Heather said...

I love that you did that!! Jared and I are both surprised that you didn't get it! You'd be perfect. We're excited for you guys to come back home soon! Your kids are beautiful.

My Dearest Rich said...

You crazy girl! I CAN'T believe you weathered THAT storm! That is insane! At least it was an experience, and you tried right?! You go girl!

jen said...

that is the coolest story i've heard all day and i've been reading blogs all morning. you are hysterical!